[Pacemaker] Error starting Apache on 2 nodes cluster

Giovanni Di Milia gdimilia at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Nov 19 15:59:55 EST 2009

Hi,
I had the same problem with the same configuration.

I solved whit the following settings in httpd.conf:

1- Setting
ExtendedStatus On

2- Enable the server-status
<Location /server-status>
     SetHandler server-status
     Order deny,allow
     Deny from all
     Allow from 127.0.0.1
</Location>

if you need I can send you a complete working httpd.conf

Giovanni