[Pacemaker] **** SPAM **** Re: pacemaker-1.0.6 + corosync 1.1.2 crashing

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Thu Nov 19 14:47:37 EST 2009

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 3:26 PM, Nikola Ciprich <extmaillist at linuxbox.cz> wrote:
>> The cores indicate that the crash occurred while connecting to corosync right?
> yes
>> Where did all the cluster packages come from?
> I've packaged those myself, all are based on clean sources without any
> additional patches.

Clean sources are less interesting than clean build environments.
I highly recommend building in clean chroots (if you didn't already).

The only other times I've seen crashes like that is when someone tried
to use inconsistent lrm and pacemaker packages.
So as much as it might seem like I'm trying to find an easy way out,
but the fact that you're the only one seeing this and that you're
building your own packages does seem to suggest its a build rather
than a code issue.