[Pacemaker] getting started

Frank DiMeo Frank.DiMeo at bigbandnet.com
Wed Nov 18 17:00:46 EST 2009

Again, thanks.

1)       When I restart all the nodes in my cluster, I don't see my previous configuration come back, which is why I was wondering about the persistence.  The was a restart them is by running /etc/init.d/openais stop on both nodes, then running /etc/init.d/openais start on both nodes.  When the DC is finally elected..there are no resources configured...

-Frank