[Pacemaker] pacemaker-1.0.6 + corosync 1.1.2 crashing

Nikola Ciprich extmaillist at linuxbox.cz
Wed Nov 18 03:16:35 EST 2009

Hi,
well, I'm a bit confused now :)
I have identical configuration working on my testing virtual machines, so it doesn't seem to be problem there. Furthermore, corosync.conf manpage doesn't mention any directives for setting user/group and "aisexec" directive is not mentioned there either.
I tried it anyways, but it didn't help :(
Is this really needed for corosync based cluster?
n.

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 08:40:32AM +0100, Andrew Beekhof wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 8:22 AM, Nikola Ciprich <extmaillist at linuxbox.cz> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > sure, here it is. I also tried setting compatibility to none, but it did't help.
> > cheers
> > n.
>

> I had a feeling that might be the problem.
> You skipped a step :-)
>
> Check out example D.3 of
> http://clusterlabs.org/doc/en-US/Pacemaker/1.0/html/Pacemaker_Explained/s-install-enable.html#s-install-enable-ais
> and the text that follows it