[Pacemaker] RFC: Compacting constraints

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Wed Nov 11 08:46:02 EST 2009

On 2009-11-05T22:34:32, Tim Serong <TSERONG at novell.com> wrote:

> > > "conjoin" sounds sort of funny to me (as a non-native speaker).
> > Equally so to me, and Australian is kinda like english.
> How about "coordinate"?

I went through the possible associations here, and I realize that
"conjoin" is a rare word in English. In theory though, "conjoin" more
readily implies an order/merge thing going on compared to "coordinate".

If one wants to be more clear, "with_after", "along_with" would work
too. But I thought "conjoin" was more, well, compact ;-)

Regards,
    Lars

--
Architect Storage/HA, OPS Engineering, Novell, Inc.