[Pacemaker] Resource capacity limit

Michael Schwartzkopff misch at multinet.de
Thu Nov 5 14:50:26 EST 2009

Hi,

on the list was a discussion about resource capacity limits. Yan Gao also
implemented it.

As far as I understood the discussion the solution is to attach nodes and
resources capacity limits. Resources are distributed on the nodes of a cluster
according to its capacatiy needs. They would be migrated or shutdown if the
capacity limits on the node are not met.

My question is: Can the capacity figures of the resources be made dynamically?

So i.e. for every monitor operation the CRM updates the capacity usage figures
of the resource. So the cluster could react dynamically oin the actual
capacity of a resource.

Greetings,

Michael.