[Pacemaker] Simple Setup ?

Tue Nov 3 05:50:00 EST 2009

Well I suppose what I run is not really the question, I want to be able to run a script or as you mention an os command when a node 'gets' the VIP. Can this be done ?

As  you rightly point out, 'kill -HUP' would work but then I have to go to the trouble of finding PIDs etc. Much easier to run the /etc/init.d script with a reload parameter.

Cheers.