[Pacemaker] Failed compilation again

Adrian Chapela achapela.rexistros at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 02:34:06 EST 2009

Andrew Beekhof escribió:
> On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 3:10 PM, Adrian Chapela
> <achapela.rexistros at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Michael Schwartzkopff escribió:

>>> You need to have installed the cluster-glue package and its development
>>> headers.
>>>

>> OK, I recompile Cluster-glue again and then I recompile Pacemaker. Maybe I
>> have log out and then login again. I don't know why the Pacemaker wasn't
>> finding Cluster Glue but it was installed.
>>
>> Maybe a problem with "prefix".
>>

> Where is glue_config.h installed?

It is in -> /usr/include/heartbeat/glue_config.h

Now I could compile well. I am trying the compilation with my new
config. By now,  I have configured a clone set and a master set. I like
the crm live configuration (to stop, start, show resources... ). I think
that the crm_mo has a better view than the another versions. Now I am
trying to configure a group. I will ask you if I still having problems.

Thank you!