[Pacemaker] enable to run crm line command

ROUAMBA Halidou hrouamba at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 07:53:13 EST 2009

Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/marie_von_ebnereschenbac.html>
- "Even a stopped clock is right twice a day."

2009/11/2 Dejan Muhamedagic <dejanmm at fastmail.fm>

> Hi,
>
> On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 01:07:40PM +0100, ROUAMBA Halidou wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > I just install the last version of pacemaker and i used hearbeat as
> cluster
> > stacks.
> > The installation has been made on RHEL AS4.6.
> > i didn't have any error during the rpm installation.
> > The /etc/ha.d/ha.cf et /etc/ha.d/authkeys have been correctly
> configured.
> > The problem occured when i tried to use crm line command to configure the
> > CIB file for resource management.
> > so this is the outpout of the crm .[
> > *root at omconi2 ~]# crm
> >   File "/usr/sbin/crm", line 4576
> >     for obj in processing_sort_cli(self.obj_list))
> >       ^
> > SyntaxError: invalid syntax*
>
> Can't recall seeing this one.
>
> Which version of pacemaker do you run:
>
> /usr/lib/heartbeat/crmd version

[*root at omconi1 packages]# /usr/lib/heartbeat/crmd version*
*CRM Version: 1.0.5 (462f1569a43740667daf7b0f6b521742e9eb8fa7)*

> And which version of python?
>>
>> *[root at omconi1 packages]# python -V*
>
> *Python 2.3.4*

Version of redhat ?

> *[root at omconi1 packages]# cat /etc/redhat-release*
> *Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 4 (Nahant Update 6)*
> *[root at omconi1 packages]# uname -r*
> *2.6.9-67.0.7.ELsmp*

The rpm have been downloading from this url
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/server:/ha-clustering/RHEL_4/i386/