[Pacemaker] Debian packages, OCFS2, high CPU load

Stefan Förster cite+pacemaker at incertum.net
Fri Nov 27 07:05:41 EST 2009

Hello world,

out of curiosity, I tried to set up OCFS2 and a
Pacemaker/Corosync/OpenAIS cluster stack ohn Debian/lenny.

I copy/pasted the cluster configuration from Michael Schwartzkopff's
HOWTO (which works flawlessly on Fedora Core 11).

With Debian, apart from some minor glitches (path to controld.pcmk,
old udev, old kernel) everything went well, but as soon as I commit
the configuration containing the O2CB resources, both nodes become
unresponsive, cluster communication fails and corosync (which was
started as "aisexec") is at about 100% CPU.

I'm a little bit stuck here, without any idea where I could try to
begin with any debugging efforts.

Kernel is 2.6.30-bpo, the packages are those from madkiss' repository.

I'd really appreciate any hints on where to start debugging or which
information I have to provide to this mailing list.

Cheers
Stefan