[Pacemaker] cLVM in Pacemaker

Sander van Vugt mail at sandervanvugt.nl
Thu Nov 26 08:42:54 EST 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to set up cLVM resources as described here:
http://www.novell.com/documentation/sle_ha/book_sleha/?page=/documentation/sle_ha/book_sleha/data/book_sleha.html Following this procedure in different environments, I always end up with the same: a dlm that comes up and a cLVM that doesn't. I don't know what I'm missing and the logs don't tell me what goes wrong. I know I'm not very specific about what exactly goes wrong, but the problem is that I can't find any more information on why it does go wrong. Did anyone manage to get this working? If so, I would greatly appreciate some hints about this.

Thanks,
Sander