[Pacemaker] drbd83 and pacemaker/openais service stop

Testuser SST fatcharly at gmx.de
Wed Nov 11 09:17:09 EST 2009

Hi,

I´m using 2 CentOS 5.4 node with openais/pacemaker. There is a drbd device in master/slave modus running on it. When I stop the openais-service (/etc/init.d/openais stop) on the master-node, the slave-node is not able to become the new master. Looks like the openais-service is down, but the drbd-device is still master on the node. Is there no automation on releasing the master-device when the openais-service is stopped ? When I set the master-node into standby, the switch works perfectly.

Any Suggestions ?

Kind Regards

SST
--
DSL-Preisknaller: DSL Komplettpakete von GMX schon für
16,99 Euro mtl.!* Hier klicken: http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02