[Pacemaker] Expansion plan of crm_mon

Yuusuke IIDA iidayuus at intellilink.co.jp
Thu Nov 5 03:42:44 EST 2009

Hi all,

I think that information indication of pingd of present crm_mon is not enough.

I want to display the score information of plural pingd processes in crm_mon.
And I want to display warning when there is abnormality in the monitor of pingd.

I show below an image

An example:Two pingd processes start.
Each pingd watches two networks.

It is an image when trouble occurred in the network of the one of coro1 side.

[root at coro2 ~]# crm_mon -fn1

============
Last updated: Thu Nov  5 16:09:29 2009
Stack: openais
Current DC: coro1 - partition with quorum
Version: 1.0.6-405fe9a92d82+ stable-1.0 tip
2 Nodes configured, 2 expected votes
1 Resources configured.
============

Node coro1: online
        rsc-pingd1:0     (ocf::pacemaker:pingd) Started
        rsc-pingd2:0     (ocf::pacemaker:pingd) Started
Node coro2: online
        rsc-pingd1:1     (ocf::pacemaker:pingd) Started
        rsc-pingd2:1     (ocf::pacemaker:pingd) Started

Migration summary:
* Node coro2:
 - Pingd summary:
  + pingdnet1::200(expected 200)
  + pingdnet2::100(expected 200) warning!!
* Node coro1:
 - Pingd summary:
  + pingdnet1::200(expected 200)
  + pingdnet2::200(expected 200)
[root at coro2 ~]#

About this thought, is not there any opinion?

Regards,
Yuusuke