[Pacemaker] quorum server

Romi Verma romi3rdfeb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 02:52:38 EST 2009

ok, so let me summarize what i understood.
we can form a openais/pacemaker cluster whose nodes span across multiple
sites. these sites can be as close as just adjacent rooms or they can be
across continent  also.  only problem is in case of communication failure ,
openais-pacemaker does not have any solution yet.  That's why it is
recommend to have a local cluster  ( nodes sharing same rack).

am i right??

Thanks & Regards,