[Pacemaker] Need your help in debugging

Priyanka Ranjan priyanka3rdfeb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 01:55:47 EDT 2009

Hi All,

i am facing issue in ilo stonith. i have configured ilo stonith in my
cluster.  it is running fine but it is not stonithing the errant node. in
case of failure , the syslong message on DC says that "we can't manage this
node"

 with same parameters value , i tried to execute stonith ilo manually , it
worked fine. so  the thing which is bothering me is "why DC is saying that
errant node cant be managed." as it has the stonith resource which can kill
errant node.
 any idea why it is not able to manage the node.
 it seems there is some configuration problem. could you please help me in
debugging this.

Thanks a lot for your help in advance.