[Pacemaker] Manual promote/demote and time between demote and promote

hj lee kerdosa at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 22:45:37 EDT 2009

Thank you very much for your reply.

When I use the heartbeat stack, it takes 3 sec. In the same environment, it
takes less than 1 sec with OpenAIS stack. I am using RHEL 5 rpms from
Pacemaker and Pacemaker 1.0.4. Did any body measure the time takes from
demote to promote on both stacks? I wonder whether other people have the
same result or not.

Thanks
hj