[Pacemaker] Unable to bring up cluster after crash and update

Jonathan jdccdevel at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 11:07:57 EDT 2009

I am not setting nodeid: in corosync.conf

My understanding is that, in that case, the nodeid should be automaticly
generated from the ip address of ring0
Is that not the case?

I have included a copy of my corosync.conf

The only difference between the corosync.conf on the different nodes is
the IP address.

Jonathan

Andrew Beekhof wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 5:36 AM, Jonathan deBoer<jono.deboer at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I replied to this on the openais list
>

>> Jul 22 21:18:22 corosync [pcmk  ] plugin.c:1439 CRIT: send_cluster_id: Assertion failure line 1439: local_nodeid != 0
>>

> What value of nodeid: is set in corosync.conf?

J. deBoer Computer Consulting.
42 Birchmont Dr.
Leduc, AB.
T9E-8S4