[Pacemaker] fence timeouts

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Fri Jul 24 04:19:22 EDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 1:41 AM, Bernd
Schubert<bs_lists at aakef.fastmail.fm> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I try to increase the fence timeouts, but I as much as I try, I don't figure
> out how that works.

[snip]

> I really would be glad if someone could tell me which value has the default
> stonith timeout

Recent versions have the following cluster option:

    <parameter name="stonith-timeout" unique="0">
      <shortdesc lang="en">How long to wait for the STONITH action to
complete</shortdesc>
      <content type="integer" default="60s"/>
      <longdesc lang="en">How long to wait for the STONITH action to
complete</longdesc>
    </parameter>

> and how to set timeouts per stonith resource.

Not possible