[Pacemaker] hbagent of pacemaker-mgmt

Yan Gao ygao at novell.com
Thu Jul 16 04:22:54 EDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-07-16 at 16:20 +0900, Junko IKEDA wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does openais need not "myuuid" but "myid"?
Usually, a node's uuid is same as its uname for openais. Please try the
new attached patch, it should work in most cases. As you know, System
uname could be changed later, So we'll seek a better way.

> I still get the following error.
>
> Could not map uname=dom3 to a UUID: The object/attribute does not exist

Hmm, hbagent was started so early that the node hadn't been added into
cib by that time.  Try the new patch then.