[Pacemaker] Debian Lenny HowTo

Koen de Jonge koen at procolix.com
Sun Jul 26 17:34:13 EDT 2009

Hello all,

I have created a Debian Lenny HowTo in the wiki for providing an easy
way to start with pacemaker and openais.
It should show how to do basic setup and usage. For now I have just
documented using a simple IP failover resource.

Feedback is appreciated: http://www.clusterlabs.org/wiki/Debian_Lenny_HowTo

I think I will expand this howto a little bit further to that basic
cluster operations such as adding nodes and moving stuff around are
shown and explained leaving the details for other pages.

As a follow-up to this I might setup a few howto's on creating some
setups like:
- web-cluster
- drbd-cluster
- ha-nfs cluster
- lvs cluster

Perhaps a 'troubleshooting' howto might also be a good idea.

Greetz,
Koen (SynQ on irc)