[Pacemaker] Pacemaker on ubuntu 8.04 hardy server

Scott Inderlied scott at northwestcomputer.biz
Thu Jul 23 20:08:38 EDT 2009

What is the best way to setup pacemaker on Hardy server? The ubuntu-ha ppa
only supports Karmic and there are dependencies I can't meet. I'm setting up
a DRBD/xen 3.4/Samba failover cluster and would like to use pacemaker.
Another question is whether to go with OpenAIS or heartbeat. I'm sure this
use case is prevalent. I tried using CentOS 5.3 but had trouble obtaining
help from the CentOS IRC, etc due to their policy of supporting only what
they ship. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Scott Inderlied
580 727 5170
scott at linux.com