[Pacemaker] Run only one resource per node?

lists at unimitated.com lists at unimitated.com
Wed Jul 15 22:06:43 EDT 2009

Hello all, I've been trying to set my cluster up so that no two
resources run on the same node together (i.e. each node in the cluster
runs one and only one resource and if there are not enough nodes
something does not run).  Is it possible to easily do this with
colocation constraints or some other way?  I see how to tell pacemaker
that two resources should not run together but I am not sure how to
expand that to many resources without having to specify a constraint
for each resource against every other resource.  Thanks for any help
getting this going.