[Pacemaker] Urgently need DRBD, OpenAIS, Pacemaker guru or consultant!

Hunny Bunny tmphb at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 15 18:57:12 EST 2009

Hello folkz,
I'm hitting the wall with configuring and compiling Pacemaker, the last component I need to build an HA cluster. Could somebody please with the practical knowledge of HA clusters from Portland Metro or Beaverton OR area contact me off list. I don't mind paying for the help of consulting me to resolve Pacemaker configuration /compilation problems. I just cannot waste all the time running in circles, RTFMing, configuring and re-configuring the same stuff over and over.

Thank you in advance,

Alex