[Pacemaker] "rc=-2" when executing monitors

Roberto Suarez Soto robe at allenta.com
Wed Aug 26 08:50:51 EDT 2009

El día Wed, 26 Aug 2009 21:38:19 +1000, Tim Serong <tim at wirejunkie.com>
escribía:

> > 	we've recently deployed a two-node cluster using pacemaker, and
> > we're seeing a strange thing in the logs: from time to time, the monitor
> > operation fails with "rc=-2". This is an example:

> You're not hitting the monitor timeout by any chance are you?

	We shouldn't, because the commands are quite simple ("ps" and
"pidof"), but I don't know. How can I know for sure? Is "-2" the return
code when a monitor command hits a timeout?

--
        Roberto Suarez Soto                             Allenta Consulting
        robe at allenta.com                                   www.allenta.com