[Pacemaker] CentOS problem starting openais

Michael Schwartzkopff misch at multinet.de
Wed Aug 26 04:34:21 EDT 2009

Am Mittwoch, 26. August 2009 08:27:49 schrieb Andrew Beekhof:
> On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 9:55 PM, Michael Schwartzkopff<misch at multinet.de>
wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just installed pacemaker from OSBS on fully patched CentOS 5.3.
> > when I call aisexec -f manually everything works as expected. When Is use
> > /etc/init.d/openais start I get the following in /var/log/messages
> >
> > Aug 25 23:46:02 localhost openais[16897]: [MAIN ] AIS Executive Service
> > RELEASE 'subrev 1152 version 0.80'
>
> you should know better than to paste logs inline by now.
>
> > and the cluster does not work.
>
> which means what?
>
> > what I do not unterstand: In
> > /etc/init.d/openais the main line is also just: "aisexec"
>
> yes, but not aisexec -f
>
> try disabling all logging on openais.conf except for syslog

thanks for your hints.

It seems it was some remains of the previous install. I reinstalled the server
and it seems to work now. Strange.

Greetings,
--
Dr. Michael Schwartzkopff
MultiNET Services GmbH

mail: misch at multinet.de
web: www.multinet.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: 85630 Grasbrunn
Geschäftsführer: Günter Jurgeneit, Hubert Martens

---

PGP Fingerprint: F919 3919 FF12 ED5A 2801 DEA6 AA77 57A4 EDD8 979B
Skype: misch42