[Pacemaker] Master/Slave resource cannot start

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Mon Aug 24 04:34:42 EDT 2009

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 9:15 PM, hj lee<kerdosa at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I had the same problem after upgrading to pacemaker 1.0.5 in RHLE 5.3. After
> deleting all the files in /var/lib/pengine/ directory, this problem seems
> gone, I haven't seen it so far. Maybe it is related the UID change in
> pengine(hacluster to daemon) in 1.0.5, but not exactly sure.

Could be. But that doesn't explain why killing the aisexec and restarting helps.

I just fixed the user/group btw.

The use of daemon was an artifact left over from the initial fedora submission.
During the review process however, we decided to continue using
hacluster/haclient instead.

Sorry about that, updated packages are building now.