[Pacemaker] pacemaker-mgmt packages in CentOS 5 repo (again)

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Thu Aug 20 06:09:05 EDT 2009

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 11:34 AM, Lars Marowsky-Bree<lmb at suse.de> wrote:
> On 2009-08-19T11:39:24, Florian Haas <florian.haas at linbit.com> wrote:
>
>> And one more:
>>
>> file /etc/ha.d/shellfuncs from install of heartbeat-3.0.0-32.1.x86_64
>> conflicts with file from package resource-agents-1.0-29.1.x86_64
>>
>> Sorry for not rolling all of this into one email as I should have.
>
> heartbeat hasn't been fixed to play nicely with the new package layout;
> I've mostly if not only focused on OpenAIS so far.

I've already beat it into submission.
With the exception of the GUI, the full stack has finished building
everywhere except for RHEL4, Fedora11 and SLES10.
Those three have compile issues which I delayed fixing so that OBS
could at least complete for the rest.

> Is anyone stepping up to be package maintainer for heartbeat? ;-)

I plan on this being my last Heartbeat activity.
Once everything is functional I don't plan on touching it again.

So yes, a maintainer is needed.  Perhaps the board would like to
nominate someone.