[Pacemaker] Problem with drbd 2 primary + OCFS2 + server

hj lee kerdosa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 12:54:36 EDT 2009

I found two issues in your configuration.

1. Still the last location constraint does not make sense. The server-www is
a group, not multistate master/slave, so role=master is wrong. This should
be msDRBD.
2. Why did you set max-master=2? As you said, both nodes came up as master,
most of constraints you configured does not make sense. For example,
colocation constraints says that server-www must be run with DRBD master.
But there are two masters in your cluster, it can not run it. Try it again
by deleting max-master=2, the default is 1.

Thanks

Dream with longterm vision!
kerdosa