[Pacemaker] failover problem with pacemaker & drbd

Dave Whitehouse Dave.Whitehouse at talis.com
Fri Aug 14 11:14:40 EDT 2009

I can't see any stonith primitives in your config. I would guess that
the remaining peer is detecting the loss of it's peer and initiating a
Stonith action. Since there is nothing to stonith the lost peer then
there will be no confirmation to the remaining peer that the failed node
is dead. Until this confirmation is received I'm pretty sure that the
failover won't happen.