[Pacemaker] issue regarding command line parsing

Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] r.bhatia at ipax.at
Thu Aug 20 08:51:21 EDT 2009

hi,

as already mentioned on irc, i encounter some issues when passing
mixed upper- and lowercase arguments to pacemaker binaries.

e.g.
> ptest -Ls
> ptest: option `-Ls' is ambiguous

> # crm_resource -WQr nfs-kernel-server|head
> crm_resource: option `-WQr' is ambiguous

if i seperate the uper and lowercase arguments, everything works as
expected. e.g.

> root at wc01 ~ # crm_resource -WQ -r nfs-kernel-server|head
> wc01

i do not know if this is related to my configuration, if this is a
compile-time issue or if this is no issue at all. but i *think* this
has been working with pacemaker 1.0.1 and/or 1.0.2.

cheers,
raoul
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc.          email.          r.bhatia at ipax.at
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OEG         web.          http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11           email.            office at ipax.at
1190 Wien                           tel.               +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien                  fax.            +43 1 3670030 15