[Pacemaker] RFC: What part of the XML configuration do you hate the most?

Satomi TANIGUCHI taniguchis at intellilink.co.jp
Wed Sep 24 04:34:37 EDT 2008

Hello,

Now I'm posting the patch which is to implement on_fail="standby".
This patch is for pacemaker-dev(5383f371494e).

Its purpose is to move all resources away from the node
when a resource is failed on that.
This setting is for start or monitor operation, not for stop op.
And as far as I confirm, the loop which Andrew said doesn't appear.

Your comments and suggestions are really appreciated.

Best Regards,
Satomi TANIGUCHI