[Pacemaker] Re: crm_mon shows nothing about stonith 'reset' failure

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Wed Sep 17 16:46:40 EDT 2008

On 2008-09-17T19:37:04, Andrew Beekhof <beekhof at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Would be nice though if there was some representation of in-flight ops.
> You mean stonith ones?  Because we can already show resource actions.

Yes.

But then, we simply don't know more than "send to fencing system." Not
very interesting, and not going to help us with future policy decisions

>> I wonder if there was a way how the tools could hook into the TE (I know
>> its folded into crmd) and show the status of an in-progress transition?
> I am so going to hurt you :-)

I wasn't saying this was anything you needed to actively do. But someone
really interested could probably tie into the TE and watch transitions,
triggers and actions, fly off and come in as they occur ...

Regards,
    Lars