[Pacemaker] Re: Temporarily disabling the cluster

tsombakos_mark at emc.com tsombakos_mark at emc.com
Wed Sep 10 09:30:17 EDT 2008

2008/9/9 Andrew Beekhof <beekhof at gmail.com>:

> On Sep 9, 2008, at 10:02 PM, Lars Marowsky-Bree wrote:
>
>> On 2008-09-09T21:45:30, Andrew Beekhof <beekhof at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I agree. I think we're talking about a global state here.
>>
>> Works for me ;-)

We have a similar issue when trying to initialize/install heartbeat and
its database.  It would make outlives much easier to have a way to start
heartbeat without it trying to manage resources so we can populate the
database and later, add/modify resources as part of software upgrade.
Globally suspending the cluster would be a good thing.