[Pacemaker] A note about the upcoming 1.0 release

Jesse W. Hathaway jesse at mbuki-mvuki.org
Tue Sep 9 14:47:54 EDT 2008

A few minor suggestions/frustrations:

1.  Why are there not man pages for all the commands?
    Novell has really good documentation, could it be included?

    http://www.novell.com/documentation/sles10/heartbeat/data/bookinfo.html

2.  It would be less confusing to use the same command line switches when
    possible:

      crm_resource -H esb01
      cibadmin -h esb01
      crm_failcount -U esb01

    Also I think using -v to set a value is confusing, since
    it is typically used for verbosity, perhaps -s

    I prefer the POSIX/GNU style:

      http://www.gnu.org/software/libc/manual/html_node/Argument-Syntax.html

3. Is a program like the showscores script going to be included, I found
   that script invaluable when setting up a new cluster?

Thanks for all your hard work your documentation is really helpful,

Jesse