[Pacemaker] CRM checks resource on bad-nodes (in a non-symmetric cluster)

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Tue Sep 9 13:33:10 EDT 2008

On 2008-09-09T18:11:38, Arthur Holstvoogd <a.holstvoogd at nedforce.nl> wrote:

> ciblint is giving me some intresting errors too which seem related:

ciblint doesn't have a clue and shouldn't be used.

> I'm running it all on centos 5, pacemaker is packaged with heartbeat 2.1.3
> on it.

heartbeat 2.1.3 with the built-in CRM is NOT! pacemaker yet. The CentOS
packages are completely outdated. Please install at least 2.1.4, but
preferably the code from
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/server:/ha-clustering:/UNSTABLE/

Regards,
    Lars