[Pacemaker] score configuration to node

Junko IKEDA ikedaj at intellilink.co.jp
Thu Sep 4 06:00:05 EDT 2008

Hi,

I usually set <constraints> tag like this,

<constraints>
  <rsc_location id="rsc_location" rsc="dummy">
    <rule id="rule1" score="200">
       <expression id="exp1" attribute="#uname" operation="eq"
value="node-a"/>
    </rule>
    <rule id="rule2" score="100">
       <expression id="exp2" attribute="#uname" operation="eq"
value="node-b"/>
    </rule>
  </rsc_location>
</constraints>

in this case, resource will be started preferentially on node-a.
If I don't set the score for node, default value would be zero, right?
I want set its default as -INFINITY, it means that non-listed node can not
have any resources.
Is this possible?
If I can set this value as "cluster_property_set", it would be very
convenient.

Best Regards,
Junko Ikeda

NTT DATA INTELLILINK CORPORATION