[Pacemaker] openais pacemaker patches

Andrew Beekhof beekhof at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 10:02:17 EST 2008

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 13:29, Christian Zoffoli <czoffoli at xmerlin.org> wrote:
> I've a couple of test machines with RHCS 2.03.09 and openais whitetank
> updated to r1661 and all works as expected but when I patch openais with
> the pacemaker patch distributed in your rpm, RHCS became crazy.

Define crazy?  Does the machine lock up by any chance?
If so, you hit a bug I just found/fixed.

This is the additional patch you need:
   http://hg.clusterlabs.org/extra/openais/whitetank/rev/f29803c953bf

Sorry about that, one of those "this change can't possibly break
anything" moments.

New rpms are built, I'm just waiting for the build service to publish them :(