[Pacemaker] Problem doing failover on Multi State instance, Failed Master is still considered as Master

Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] r.bhatia at ipax.at
Thu Nov 13 11:00:59 EST 2008

Adrian Chapela wrote:

> Now, my question is other.. how can I have a stonith with only two nodes ?

stonith is not directly related to the amount of nodes you have.
the configuration similar to [1] is working for me.

thou i do not know if instance_attributes has been shifted to
meta_attributes.

maybe andrew can explain that, as the configuration explained
does not include stonith yet.

cheers,
raoul

[1] http://it-consultant.su/download/rackpdu.xml
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc.          email.          r.bhatia at ipax.at
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OEG         web.          http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11           email.            office at ipax.at
1190 Wien                           tel.               +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien                  fax.            +43 1 3670030 15