[Pacemaker] Does pingd works on openais?

Andrew Beekhof beekhof at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 11:55:06 EDT 2008

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 10:38 AM, Atanas Dyulgerov
<atanas.dyulgerov at postpath.com> wrote:

> [...]

Maybe one day - I have quite a lot of other things that require my
attention before then

>  >b) run it everywhere as a clone
>  >c) have the RA "fail" when the node/resource/whatever (a fancy version
>  >might implement more than one zone) is "fenced"
>
>  I don't understand how to configure that.

You dont configure it, it would be a property of the resource agent
that the monitor action fails in this case.

http://clusterlabs.org/mw/Image:Colocation_Explained_-_White.pdf

>  How to order resource fencing?

Resource ordering constraints.

> OCF RA should support resource fencing.

No, the idea is that the other resources have no idea that its happening.
All the details are hidden in the locking resource