[Pacemaker] Happy Holidays

Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] r.bhatia at ipax.at
Fri Dec 19 03:40:56 EST 2008

hello andrew,

Andrew Beekhof wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Its that time of year again and I wanted to let people know that I'll be
> on vacation until Jan 7th and don't intend to be checking email until
> then.  So if your questions aren't getting any response, you'll know why
> :-)

all the best for you and your family!

> I didn't get time to do a full 1.0 release before christmas (I added a
> number of interesting automated tests which aren't quite done yet), so
> I'm in the process of updating the packages in UNSTABLE for those that
> can't wait:
>
> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/server:/ha-clustering:/UNSTABLE/
>
> I'll finish the testing for 1.0.2 when I return in January.

unfortunalty, the debian etch packages do not seem to be up2date:

>  pacemaker_1.0.1-1_amd64.deb 20-Nov-2008 17:26 658K
do you - or anyone else with permissions to update this repository - mind
to update the etch packages?

cheers,
raoul
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc.          email.          r.bhatia at ipax.at
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OEG         web.          http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11           email.            office at ipax.at
1190 Wien                           tel.               +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien                  fax.            +43 1 3670030 15