[Pacemaker] general conditions regarding (paid) consulting

Andrew Beekhof beekhof at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 12:59:43 EST 2008

A good question.

I know Novell is always happy to provide consulting services, but you
do need to be running SLES which isn't an option for some people.
IIRC, there are others out there offering some training but I don't
know the details.

I think the creation of a Professional Support page would be a good
idea.
If people would like their services to be listed, please make
yourselves know via the list and supply contact details, location and
a brief overview of what you offer.

Andrew